Thursday, March 30, 2017

Lucky Twenty Eight


28th March. I turned 28.

Late twenties, ey?



Took a day off and spent the day at home, went to see him at work for lunch. No flowers, nothing. Not even a white paperbag with six black letters printed on it *shakes head*. For a husband who's office is behind a shopping mall, and nothing in his hand?

Cry.

No, nothing under the table too I assure you.

Ok, kidding. He actually gave me something he probably have been regretting for a week now. Sort of gave me a get-anything-you-want for a weekend. Yes, he gave that to a girl who can be in a shopping mall and shop online at the same time. Haha.

..but on my birthday, I forced him to take half day off for me and we were eating everywhere non stop. I felt sick at the end of it. Haih.



I gave up with taking pictures after eating sushi like crazy with him. That is because I will never have a family dinner eating sushi. They asked me what I wanted for birthday and I said sushi, but they said more than half of them will not turn up for my birthday dinner if...japanese food.

Hmm.

Also, Happy Birthday to other awesome people who have the same birthday as me- Greg, Aunty Niki, Uncle Mi and Lady Gaga!

Thanks to everyone who wished!




No comments:

Post a Comment