Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Cooookies


When Azrin and I were figuring out where to go for dinner, it will be such a fun topic every night (one of the plus point for having a wife who does not know how to cook!) and we really don't need to have chicken rice or burgers, but can go straight to dessert.

So the whats-for-dinner conversation can go something like

"You want waffles?"
"Maybe brownies"

I am quite surprised when my sugar level was normal the whole time before and during my time at the hospital two weeks ago. Thankful, but surprised. I think even the doctors were surprised!

Anyway, Nurul told me to try this cookie place in Kota Damansara so off I went with Azrin for dinner (hehe!) last night. Nurul said it was too sweet, I thought it was a bit on the sweet side but Azrin thought it was "not that sweet".





Whaaaaat?! So it is true when people say you marry someone like your father. Yes, my father who thinks krispy kreme is "tak manis sangat". I better get them insulin ready.



Love the place. One serving of the cookie ice cream sandwich is enough for me. Love the choice they have, though.

Will definitely go again.





No comments:

Post a Comment