Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Big Girl


One of the reason I made all three doctors of mine sign the yes-you-may-get-out-of-her-form was because it was Little Niece's birthday. Hehe yes, SIL would reschedule the dinner and all but...never!

Only child/niece/grandchild syndrome.

So off I went with a bit of dizzyness, holding on to Azrin looking for something cute for her, before heading to the birthday dinner.

Such a big girl now. I bought her this cute t-shirt with a cat and her name. I mean, I know she wants make up and stilettos but I'm in denial. No! She is still a little girl who plays with toys.



You know, she came back from kindy, reporting this guy is cute, that guy is cute AND she has a boyfriend! (well, that's what she said) *gulp*. 



*hides all my make up*

I don't know who she gets this gedik-ness from seriously, not her mommy, obviously not her Aunty Adik the super nerdy, stay-at-home kind of girl.

Haih *shakes head*. Hehe

So it was a fun dinner, especially after a whole week at the hospital. The rest continued the night with karaoke (Little Pei insisted!) while I went home because my head was spinning like Kylie Minogue already.







What we all know is that we are all taking leave that one day next year to send her for her first day of school *wipes tear*. Nothing cool can come out of that, Fa. Your aunties, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, mom, dad all holding hands outside your class all day, possibly with packets of nasi lemak. Sorrayh!

Heh.







No comments:

Post a Comment