Monday, April 10, 2017

Tiny Cubes


I officially hate moving. It is so tiring and endless. Seriously, guys! Its been more than a week but everything is still everywhere! Haih. I am so tired. I told everyone close to me that once everything is done (like, really done!) I would just want to lie down and sleep for two days.

Fine, Azrin is doing most of the work and I am just pretending to be busy but hey, pretending to kemas rumah can be tiring too, ok!

So yes, had my my birthday dinner with the family. Since no japanese food with them, I picked...




Good times! Throughout dinner, there were about four other "happy birthdays"

-_____-'

After twenty eight years living in this beautiful world, I realised that my birthdate is becoming more non-special. Seriously, my reaction these days will just be "oh ya mine too" when I find out someone else's birthday is the same as mine. I used to be super excited but now? mehh.

"I wonder what is exactly nine months before 28th of March? Is it valentine's day? Gahaha"

Anywho, I went to Ruqqie's 1st birthday celebration last week, but little baby's mummy gave me present! Hehe!




Awwww. Clap clap.

Want to know what is inside?




Haha! Sarah talked about this before and she said it is not available here in our country..but here it is! All safely in my tummy already. Burp.

Thanks Sarah. Such a helpful snack for me while Azrin was packing and moving.









No comments:

Post a Comment