Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Its Been Two Years


This date, two years ago, Azrin and I officially became husband and wife. We like to celebrate all kinds of monthasary, anniversary etc but since now there is the nikah, wedding, our original anniversary, we agreed to not celebrate everything else except the date that we got together as a couple.

Just that I "remembered" that today was our nikah date, so no harm in going out for a movie, no?

Just a small dinner (no kampachi because we were super late for movie) and we went to watch FF8 (good movie!).






So..

Two years ago, the moment when Azrin said the whole "Aku terima nikahnya.." I did not realise that I will learn so many things from a marriage. Seriously.

Every single day there will be something new I learn. Everything comes in a package- laughter, screaming, crying. I must say it is not easy living with a boy, now also with a cat but yes, I am so happy.

A few things I learnt and must keep in mind, probably forever.

- Don't kacau him when he is sleeping in the middle of the night.
- Some people need to have his things and clothes properly ironed and organised *rolls eyes*
- I appreciate it when he rates my cooking a 10/10 even if I serve him burnt nuggets.
- We love how we smell.
- I thought I was the shopaholic..*shakes head*

Me : I'm not being a queen control here baby, but I think I should keep your credit card from the way you are spending
Him : Pfft. When I get the statement it will be all from Chanel.
Me : From Emirates Airlines, because mahal to shop here..but that's not the point!

Happy sort of anniversary, baby!

..more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment