Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Two Nine Five


One more issue, settled! The whole car accident thingy, all done! Got our payment back from insurance and we were thinking on getting a new car.

We purchased our last car from Esther and I'm telling you, she is a ball of fun! Amazing customer service (she even helped me through the accident!), so when Azrin and I were deciding on what car to buy, we called her straight.

We went to lepak with her to get a car. You see, even she knew this about us. I don't really care about which car, what colour etc. Took us 15 minutes to settle those, but when it comes to this one area..she started shaking her head.

Registration Number.

"I am the chinese one and I also don't care my car got the number 4" -Esther

I must have gotten this from my father. His ocd-ness that all his cars have the same digits. So for Azrin and I, our last car (yes, the one that I crashed, the registration number was 283- my birthday!), but many people around us (including Esther) said don't repeat or re-use the number especially after an accident.

So after almost an hour of discussing numbers, since our anniversary date is too precious and would cost us too much to get the freaking number, we decided to go for Azrin's birthday for this car!



So yay!!

Esther : Eh this car please use after long long time only come back to me to get a new one.
Me : Can. I will come to you. Just don't work in Lamborghini or something la.





No comments:

Post a Comment