Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wedding Treat


Planning a wedding, I must say, is...urgh! So tiring. I hope this will be my one and only time getting married so I don't have to go through this again.

Thank god I have two wedding planners helping me with everything, and I mean everything! They would chase me if I were to delay choosing doorgifts or choosing a colour of the pelamin. Sometimes I even felt like switching off my phone when their name appeared on the screen calling.

Haih.

I really appreciate the help from both Stepmom and Shafiqah, we even have a Whatsapp group so they can remind me of everything everyday.



Yes. Kim and Kanye's wedding *flips hair*

During one of our meeting with the pelamin dude..

Shafiqah : Don't forget to put tiga kerusi atas pelamin tau. Kita tiga bersanding sekali.
Pelamin Dude : Hahahaha
Me : Why ketawa?! Eh betul la! Saving sikit buat sekali
Shafiqah : Yes. Dia bini first, saya bini muda.
Me : Yep.
Azrin : Err..

*awkward silence*

As a thank you, I decided to bring them for a little spa day, just us girls.




...but look who decided to tag along...



-_____-"

So thank you ladies! and Daddy.





No comments:

Post a Comment