Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Artistic Work


Three days away to the big day and I don't even have time to watch Keeping up with the Kardashian *cry*.

One minute have to run to Azrin's aunty's house to plan who-is-sitting-where, then Daddy will call asking me to balik and help with the doorgifts. Argh. Can't I just photostate myself a few copies and send around everywhere?

Yesterday was "Bunga Telur" day at home so Stepmom called everyone to help with that. I rushed from work to join in the err...fun. One person was assigned to put the egg in the thingy, one person was to tie the ribbon, one to sew the packet and stuff..






This little girl's job was to polish the egg.



"Haih telur ni senget ni"

"Kena tiup sikit..cuba err...tiup kuat sikit hehehehe" (translate tiup to english please)

*shakes head*

Been surrounded by doing all this artistic work like cutting, folding, decorating whatever. Came to work and apparently have to do...





Folding colourful papers to be little fishes.




So. Freaking. Cute.

I am obsessed with the black fish.







No comments:

Post a Comment