Sunday, November 22, 2015

Konichiwa


Moshi moshi.

So before I start yapping and bore you guys about my wedding and mini honeymoon journey, I just want to say that.......

1. It is super hard to find sushi in Osaka.

2. Living with a guy limits my time watching Fashion Police.

Thank you.

Azrin and I are both super sick. We are both suppose to be reporting to work today but he went to the clinic and got and MC. I am at work because I am a good employee *cough* and also I am scared of doctors haha.

 Body is heating up but I'm shivering. Eyes are watery, voice gone.

Oh! We travelled around and during the whole six days, we could not find no souvenirs. So difficult to find those keychains or fridge magnets or chopsticks or something with the word Japan on it *shakes head*. Ended up buying these...




I was amaze with the variety flavoured chocolate they offered.

Wasabe chocolate. Heh.






No comments:

Post a Comment