Sunday, November 1, 2015

Not Again


I was already feeling a bit weird yesterday and when night came that familiar feeling...

Uh-oh

I kept going to the toilet to pee, so uncomfortable from the waist under.

UTI again. Not something I can be proud of but this is probably the 100th time. Drank bottles of water and today...

Argh it hurts so much! I feel like peeing every 10 minutes but when I seat on the toilet, after a little bit of screaming and crying, only a couple of drops out.

Doesn't help that my office is quite far from the toilet. I would jog across klpac a million times and some times after walking halfway, that feeling poof away and I would walk back to my office, confused.

Haih, so annoying. Can't I just take out my bladder and squeeze everything out?

Went doctor, cried, begged him to take away the pain

"I'll give you the strongest medication, don't worry it will work within an hour. You take this, after an hour, kao tim!"

Two and a half hours passed. I was forcing my pee out just now, blood came out and no, its not that time of the month.

I even switched off my aircond here in the office as I'm writing this, just so I would sweat the liquid out and I won't feel like peeing.

Help!







No comments:

Post a Comment