Wednesday, November 25, 2015

From Down Under


One of them have been my best friend since we were both in primary school. One of them have been there since I was born but they both couldn't make it for my wedding.

They are the two of the very few people that know the ins and out of me, what I like, what I hate, what I don't eat, who I dated (lol), everything! So they know how particular I am about gifts - something that many people around me now don't know. Back then, if it was my birthday, and you did not get me anything.....oh dear god! Haha. Like I said, back then! I'm different now...I think. I guess they think I'm still that same bossy little girl in school who ordered everyone to buy me presents.

-____-"

So even though they are a million miles away, I received two little surprises at my doorstep just before my wedding.

From Greg



Well, even Greg's family drove around looking for my house to send me a different present. Haih.

From Azaliya



Gorgeous! I was so surprised!!

Azaliya : Omg! Sampai!! Because I gave them the wrong address!

-_________-"

I love it guys. Thank you so much. Of course it would have been wonderful if both of you were there at my wedding but I do appreciate y'all sending the flowers all the way from down under.

Muah!







No comments:

Post a Comment