Sunday, July 15, 2018

Wedding Back To Back


We don't really get wedding invitations during the fasting month so right after raya, I was not surprised there were just weddings everywhere! Sometimes you don't know if you are passing by a wedding or an open house because everyone is just dressing like cray, possing for photos under the hot sun..oh and the food!

Meriah!

Last week, Azrin and I attended a fellow ex-classmate's wedding. Glamorous wedding! Chryseis and I were classmates since primary school right up to the last day of school haha! So it was nice seeing other "class of 2005" around at the wedding. No pictures with them because everyone were scattered at different table so it was more into bumping into them and a quick hug. Except for a few of them at my table. Oh yes, and of course, Faliq was my senior of two years in school. So when I was in Form 3, he was in Form 5. So with his friends and Chryseis' friends, you can imagine the number of Cempakans there.








So beautiful! I mean, we thought everything was perfect until Shane Filan came and sang for us as we were about to start eating.


Obviously the ladies started giggling and smiling. I mean we were all hungry. All the boys were being gentlemen and waited for us girls to start eating first but we were busy singing along and taking picture of Shane. Haha! 

Congratulations Faliq and Chryseis!


So a few days ago, Azrin and I went down to JB because Azrin's brother got married! We drove down Saturday morning (like at 6am!) because the nikah was supposed to be at 10.

Drama here and there but we made it!






...and he is married!! Nice to see everyone there at the nikah, and for an early lunch later. It was a very laid back occasion, awesome location and of course Belle's family is quite amazing!

Later that night I was with my side of the family (aunties, cousins, nephews, nieces, brother, SIL, stepmom, daddy) for a tahlil in JB too so it was really like killing two birds with one stone.

To Ashraf and Belle, Congratulations!





No comments:

Post a Comment