Wednesday, July 18, 2018

She Hits The Three


Sarah reached her *cough* threezero mark yesterday and she was touched that I remembered her birthday the night before. I was offended because, hello! I am not nyanyuk yet and since I have to wish her the same thing for the past 14 years, not something easy to lupa, right?

Me: Eh, since Rais is working tonight, come la I take you out for dinner.
Sarah: Cool. I drop the kids at Mommy's. After maghrib?
Me: See ya.

At around 7-ish, she texted me..
Sarah: Reservation under Sarah. My crew are slowing me down. Running a little late.
Me: Oh! kiddies coming along? Cool!

Reached the place..
"Reservation under Sarah please"
"Oh yes. 9 pax?"

*crickets*


How many kids did she pop within the last few months??

It was nice to celebrate with her whole fambam!








Me: Aunty Lina, why did you let Lala order? She can't control herself
Aunty Lina: Lala, Sha is getting sick just by looking at the food.
Me: You are banned from ordering. Banned.
Sarah: You know I need to order something from every page right.

I bought her cupcakes and we ate them before the food came so you can imagine the amount of leftovers.



*shakes head*

Anyhuu, Happy Birthday Lalat!! Thanks for leaving me alone in the twentysomething group now. Enjoy!! Like what your mommy said to us:

"Well, you guys are definitely older, I don't see the wiser side"

#foreveryoung




No comments:

Post a Comment