Monday, January 29, 2018

Off to Singy


...so where were we?

Yea.

Right after the whole engagement "ceremony" and a few bowls of my favourite kacang pol *drools*, the four of us decided to drive down to Singapore for a little while. You know, just to jalan-jalan. Well, let them celebrate their engagement and hello! It was towards the end of the day and Azrin and I havn't even had our 10-year anniversary kiss yet. 

So let's just relax our minds..

We shall ignore the traffic at immigration. Haha.

Got so Singy and I dropped by my uncle's house for a while. Took a couple of pictures to make Daddy jealous. 




After, Sofia, Azrin and I went for dinner. She brought us to this amazing naan place, where they have all sorts of naans and tosai. So yummy.



Delicious.

Met up with Ashraf and Belle back in the city, jalan-jalan with them for a little bit, dropped Sofia back and head back to JB.

*ignore the chaos at the immigration even though it was 3am*

Everytime I do this "head to Singapore for a little while", I will ask myself the same thing- why did not just sleep in Singapore?

Haih.





No comments:

Post a Comment