Sunday, February 18, 2018

Cakap Besar


The morning of CNY, Azrin was planning to spend his holiday shopping. Him. Not me. So before Mr. Rebecca Bloomwood here go cray exercising his credit card, I suggested to go up Genting. Just for fun.

We thought it would be crazy jam since it was the holidays but suprisingly, it was quite a smooth ride. A sea of people in red, everything was red. Beautiful. Felt a bit out of place, though. Had lunch, walked around and suddenly..




Azrin: Oh let's go on the cable car to GPO.

I looked at the hanging cable car, looked back at him all confused.

"Eleh, takkan tak berani kut? Haha"

In my head : Dia cakap aku tak berani? We'll see.

"Jom, sayang"

As we were hopping in the cable car, I purposely took the spot that was facing down (the scarier view). 

A few seconds after..

"B, I can't.."
"Don't touch me with your sweaty palms!"
"Omg, what's happening?"
"Ooooh its like bergoyang B! Open your eyes! Open! Hahahahahah!"
"Noooooooo!"
"I think we are going to fall"
"Serious?"

-_____-'




What he would go through, for shopping.

Since I am such a thoughtful wife, I took the nicer seat when we were heading back, so he could smile and enjoy the view. I also offered my hand for him to hold (after he wipes off all the sweat).



Next time jangan cakap besar.







No comments:

Post a Comment