Friday, January 5, 2018

New Girl


Sarah popped out a little girl for a while now but since I've been sick and I did not want to spread my germs to her and little baby so I had to wait for a couple of weeks till I get to visit her daughter.

Felt better last week and what better way to spend my new year than to visit baby Ilyana Omeira!



Bite her cheeks.

It is scary that she looks exactly like Sarah. Like 100%.

Azrin and I bought her first few pink clothes of course. Will get her first pair of heels soon *flips hair*

While Sarah and I were chatting away, Azrin was just next to the baby lecturing away.

"Baby girl, when you grow up nanti, don't be so wild like how your mom and Aunty Shepie were last time tau. Be nice k...but then again, I don't think we all would be worry because your daddy would hambat you with a broom if you even think about doing something you're not suppose to. Faham tak? Good. Tapi kan, you're a girl. If you want to get something, just use your charm. Your "Daddy's girl" charm. Sure your Daddy cair"

Hmm.  

Congratulations Rais and Sarah!!





No comments:

Post a Comment