Sunday, January 14, 2018

A Whole Decade

 Last week, Azrin and I turned 10 years.

All together- Woooaaahh.

My biggest achievement in this relationship is getting Azrin to gain 20kgs..and counting. He is now at the point where he is super concerned about his weight, yes because he's brother said "I don't want to be fat like Ajin"

Oh I can't stop laughing.

Anyway, we didn't get to do anything much (read: holiday) since I am still under probation so it would not be nice to take a long long leave, right?

10 years. I never thought I could last this long with a boy. Give and take is very important. Well, he said he have to do more giving because I'm a brat *rolls eyes*, but yes, we did start off like a roller coaster. Gaduh everyday, "break up" every week, scream at each other non stop but as we get older.....maybe we have no energy to fight anymore. Haha!

For some people it might be "just 10 years" but for it is definitely a something for us. We were there for each other through graduation, when my mom passed away, all the family issues, medical issues, supported each other's careers. Then came getting married and living together, saving money to travel and buying a house. Laugh, cry, everything together.



...and its already a whole decade.

I don't think I will spend it with anyone else. Maybe I should start expressing it more to him now.

Maybe.

Happy Anniversary!



No comments:

Post a Comment