Friday, December 29, 2017

Achievements


It was the last working day for the year yesterday so Azrin and I decided to go out for dinner with some music, just talking about our achievements for this year.

Over a good piece of pie, of course.



Me: Hmm..I don't think I lost the weight I needed this year. Its ok, can start next year. Shall we order another cake?

Bahaha.




If you must know, Azrin and I are having new jobs now so we were very proud of each other for that. Enough about me, Azrin have been working with Bank X for a few years until one day Bank Y offered to buy him over. During that period, Bank Z also made an offer to buy him over from Bank X. As his wife, I was jumping up and down but I had to "keep my cool" just so he won't get too excited too. It was a hard decision and took a while for him to make and he decided with Bank Y.

He wanted to celebrate on his 1st day of work. I said no.

He wanted to celebrate on the day he got his 1st salary. I said no.

At one point he thought I was being bitter and not happy for him. He has no idea how excited I was and how proud I was of my husband and his achievements but I did explain to him that we should not celebrate too early for something as he might get hurt in the future. You've got to be real, no?

"Why don't we have a nice dinner once you get confirmed. Or a bonus. Hehe"

I think it is important as the other half to be the support system of the other one. Between Azrin and I, I may look like the chirpy and bimbotic one, but if you are close to us, you would know how serious I am with things. Haha. It even scares Azrin sometimes.

Haih.

We are super proud of our achievements this year. Hoping to get another house next year and to travel around.

Insyaallah.

Happy New Year!






No comments:

Post a Comment