Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Next One


One of Azrin's brother turned a year older so they we all planned a super quick dinner where everyone rushed from work through the crazy traffic just to celebrate the birthday of the youngest one.

...and also the last one to arrive but we shall let that one go this time, ey..



Sorry Ashraf, your two SIL decided to get you that (we don't even know what that was!) as your birthday cake but treat ourselves with a super yummy cream caramel.

Ngehehe.

I thought it was a good catch up with the in-laws, updating everyone on life. Yes we don't do that very often as you can see since I blog on everything I do.



So...for you guys that are not rapat with us, among the three brothers, who is number 1, 2 and 3 (age wise of course!)?

I remembered when Ashraf called Azrin one day and said "Ajin, err..can we meet. I want u to meet someone". Azrin and I looked at each other, and while he was doing the phone interview, I was in the back shouting "OMG! when's the wedding? Nak buat baju colour apa nanti?"

Fast forward a few months, and we malays call it "masin mulut" or something like that and a couple of weeks ago Ashraf and Belle we having dinner with us and out of nowhere they said "Oh we are getting married!"

*fireworks*




No comments:

Post a Comment