Sunday, December 24, 2017

Sibling Bond


I've been so sick this week, with the flu and everything..urgh. Oh and the throat! At times I just felt like putting in my car key in my mouth all the way to the throat, and scratch that itch out. Fuh. All thanks to Daddy for spreading his germs to his princess!

Also a heartbreaking week as I lost my uncle and its been so hard to see how Daddy had to deal of losing another brother. Depressing. Daddy's been really sad especially when he can't take a last look at his brother because my uncle passed away while performing his umrah.

"Dik, you know what saddens me most is that when Ami Alim was in KLIA before flying off, he called me to come over to see him. Haih. But I was really sick so I said I'll see him when he gets back. Haih.."

How much one sibling love another.

...which leads me to our last birthday of the year, Abang!





See what Azrin and I got for him!




Hehe. Abang is all about Taylow Swift, yaw!

Happy 37th to my one and only brother! Yes, as siblings, we are not suppose to say we love each other but yes, I do look up to you in every way I could.








No comments:

Post a Comment