Monday, August 3, 2015

Little Lilly


My girl have given birth last week. Woah I'm so proud of her. A day before, I was texting Sofia every few hours asking about the pain and if the baby is out. Well, in the movies, it would be just boooom water breaks and a few minutes after...here comes the baby.

Apparently not.

At last, she texted me little Lilly was out and I was so excited to see her. Went to get something for her and after work, went straight to visit Sofia and her baby. I tell you, even buying the present with Azrin was a bit dramatic. He wanted one thing, I wanted to get something else. Haih, Sofi, next time please have 1 set of twins...easier for us to buy present. Hehe.

"We should get something of Sofia the First...because its Sofia's the first baby!!"

Nope. Azrin did not agree on buying a big doll. Haih.

.....anyway, reached the hospital and little Lilly was not there. So lepak-ed with Sofia for quite a while. She just had to story me about all the giving birth story. Haiyoh. I slowly changed the topic of our conversation. Still traumatised from the story, thank you.

Here come's Lilly Aisyah!




So. Freaking. Cute. Sorry Hazren, she looks exactly like her mommy. I did'nt dare to pick her up. I'll wait until she's a bit bigger.

"Eh Sofi, you name you daughter after your other bestie (because we call Sarah, Lily)..whattt theee!"

"Got a bit la..Aisyah..Sha...can la.."

-___-"


Congratulation Sofi and Toin!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment