Monday, August 24, 2015

Planning


My wedding is less than 3 months away and I know I should be freaking out right now, screaming around and probably stab you in the tummy if you were to offer me carbs or sugar....but here I am happily eating my kayaballs. Burp.

I have to admit, I was never that little girl who berangan about her big fantasy wedding with her prince charming every night before she goes to sleep. About the prince charming, yes. Not so much about the big fantasy, fairy tale wedding.

As I got older, I believe strongly in the marriage, not the wedding. I mean, you don't need to spend so much on the wedding, right? It is better to save up as you've got a long way to go and your wedding is just you starting point.

When I told my Dad 'no wedding?', ooooh it was quite a big argument there. If my mom were around, I'm sure the argument would be for a couple of days. Hehe. Dad and I talked, we met in the middle and decided to just do a small reception- both Azrin and I, same reception (so I don't have to spend money on an extra set of clothes, pelamin, everything..! See, useful finance degree thank you).

Yes, less than 3 months away and I must say nothing much have been done. Azrin is freaking out. Stepmom and Shafiqah have been planning things and I'm just like 'huh? whut?'. Haih.

One thing we have figured out...our theme colour.



Purple!

Well, if you have known me long enough, that would not be a surprise for you. Families and close friends, please come wearing something along those purple ya!

Ok I better go finalise my invitation list or Azrin's gonna yap non-stop later.

Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment