Monday, August 31, 2015

Here Kitty Kitty


Azrin achieved a little something at work, and I wanted to bring him out to celebrate, just to congratulate him and spend some time together.

A few days before I gave him a few hints to the place I want to bring him and it was driving him crazy

"We are going to a cafe, but not to eat"

"Please wear something comfortable because you might need to run around"

"We shall makan somewhere first before going to that cafe"

"They have a little entrance fee"

Azrin went cuckoo, trying to figure out where/what this place was.

"What..the....you better not bring me to Mcd and make Ronald McDonald chase me around the bloody place!"

-___-"

Yes, since his love love love cats and all other type of animals, I decided to bring him to a cat cafe. This is the first time I masuk a place like that..even I was excited!











Not many chubby chubby cats and they look tired, but some were still playful!

The place? Comfy! with bean bags and everything. Very relaxing. Minus one scratch I got on my neck from a kitty. People might think its a love bite for a couple of days haha!

Haih, had to drag Azrin out of there..if can, he would want to sleep with those cats.

Oh and Happy Merdeka everyone!!







No comments:

Post a Comment