Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Drama Pagi Raya


I was lazing around on my bed this morning when suddenly I heard stepmom's voice..

"Adik!! Adik!!!!!"

My first thought was "Crap, I havn't showered yet. Mati lah. I shall just keep quiet and go mandi"

"Adik!! Adiiikkkkk!!!!"

Shit.

I opened my door and everything was smokey and there was that burn-ish smell. Woah, the haze is back?

"Adik! Telur exploded!"

"Who's telur?"

-____-'




Apparently she was heating the food and went upstairs for a while when she smelled something funky. By the time she got downstairs...boom!!

So there we were cleaning the kitchen before Daddy comes back from the mosque to eat. Well, more like stepmom was cleaning, I was snapping pictures.



Azrin : How come the stepmom is doing the cleaning and Cinderella is ordering around?

Haih.





No comments:

Post a Comment