Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sisa-sisa




I was so excited to see my two big bosses on stage. I promised them I will be coming to watch them and of course I was planning to come for opening night, and I dragged some people to come watch with me.




Sisa-sisa. 4 short plays. Perfect. A little bit of laughter, a little bit of tears, I didn't even realise 90 minutes whooooshed by just like that. To the point where I could feel my phone vibrating in my bag, but I didn't bother checking because I was too focused on the play.

I forgot to take some pics during the play too. Haih. See, it was that good, dude! Well, i was most excited to see....

 


Joe & Faridah! I don't know when is the next time I'm going to see them performing. So you guys don't want to miss this chance too!!

Amazing acting from everyone!

Even Helena and Ashwin thought it was awesome *yay!!*. Thanks for coming guys :)

Anyway, yesterday was opening night...sold out! So you guys still have tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday 3pm. Tickets are selling super super fast though.

Come watch ok! at klpac!






No comments:

Post a Comment