Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Menggigil


Not trying to be all matsalleh, but I can only eat raya food for one day. Unless its laksa johor. Oh..laksa johor I can eat for 5 straight days, for breakfast, lunch and dinner *wipes drool*. All this ketupat, lemang whatnot, one day max.

By the end of Raya day 1, Abang said something that excites me more than Prada.

"I need to have Paandi's for breakfast tomorrow. One whole month without tosai. Dah menggigil dah ni"

"Nak. Ikot"

I whatsapp-ed him early morning, and woke Azrin, Daddy and Stepmom with the image of my Ghee Tosai in my head the whole morning.



Oh how I've missed you.








Everyone had double/triple dose of everything *shakes head*

People around us must have looked at us and thought "This people tak raya ke?"








No comments:

Post a Comment