Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Two Babies


This is not good but I'm starting to enjoy this staying-at-home-doing-nothing life. No Sharifah, no! You need them moolah!

One thing I enjoy most is that I get to spend all the time in the world with Little Pei. She would sneak up to my room, watch Kardashians together, or I would be sleeping and she would crawl under my blankie with me. Aww...

Me : Fa, do you want to sleep with Aunty Adik or Abib?
Little Pei :  Aunty adik!!!
Me : Whyyyyyyy??
LP :  So I can take care of Aunty Adik. Baba can take care of Abib

*melts*

Usually while a Daddy have his afternoon nap, Little Pei, Stepmom and I will have our own little 'Girlie Hour'.

There was that one time, Pei wanted her hair and make-up to be like Elsa (her idol) and of course Stepmom grabbed her makeup bag within that second. Lol.



......the product....?




I got a makeover too!! Hehe.

Stepmom have two not-so-little babies at home..

Azrin : Pei looks like she's wearing those microphone thingy at call centres.

-__-'











No comments:

Post a Comment