Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hippie Party


Last night was Idzmil and Shireen's birthday party. They had a hippie/rasta theme, and since I came straight from work, I did'nt really have time to make myself more "hippie".



Everything was gorgeous! They really matched everything to the theme...







Oh oh! Chup! Nak advertise for a while! Look at them currypuffs!! Pretty? Interested? Let me know


Nice???  *wink*





It's so hard to see my two beetchiz now so it was nice to update some stuff yesterday. Why can't we all work in the same office?! Ngeeehhh would probably get fired in two days hehe.

Birthday girl was quite busy yesterday so I sempat take picture with birthday boy only



Sibuk only lah that two ex-classmates of mine behind. Haih.



Happy birthday Mil & Shien!!!! Cepat cepat kahwin kaysss.











No comments:

Post a Comment