Sunday, October 12, 2014

SIL A Year Younger


Stepmom and I planned to do a little early surprise birthday dinner for SIL, and I even dragged Stepmom to go shopping (supposedly for SIL's presents), but we ended up shopping for other stuff so lets just not tell Daddy ok guys.....? Sssshhhhhhhhh.

I requested to have the dinner outside but Daddy was all like "we have so much food at home...just cook laaahhhhhh". Ok boss.

...and birthday girl walked in her apparently "first surprise birthday party"




Ngawh. She wanted to cry but I forced her not to because I was hungry and needed to eat. Heh.

Happy Birthday Elisa! Hope you likey likey all the presents from us.


First surprise birthday thats jadi this year because we did not tell this little monster about it prior.











No comments:

Post a Comment