Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stepmother Surprise


Abang, Elisa, Shafiqah, Azrin and I planned a surprise birthday party for Aunty Lynn a couple of weeks ago. I secretly told Aunty Lynn's sister about it, asking her to invite all of her family.

We had it all planned out - location, cake, balloons and also dividing the food and decorations bills (-__-')

Everything was going perfect, until the morning of the party, I got a text from stepmother..

"Adik, Fafa told me about the surprise..haha!"

.............................

Went crazy on "birthday group" whatsapp planning with the rest on how to cover the surprise. Did'nt go so well, haha.

Apparently Little Niece have been asking her stepgrandma to "practise tonight's surprise".

"Baba, tonight we all hide...and surprise!!! Jom practise, Baba..."

Haih.

I kidnapped Little Niece (before she tells her more surprise) and went to set up balloons and decorations before the guests arrived.




Aunty Lynn's family arrived, but I had to excuse myself to go to the bank for a little while, and when I got back, I saw Daddy's car.

Whuttttt?! Major fail lah. I told Daddy to text me when he's on the way. Nada. Nil. Zero.

Abang, Elisa and Shafiqah came 5 minutes after birthday girl.

-_____-"

Abib's family - fail.

Aunty Lynn cried though because she was surprised that her family was there. She was shocked that her mother, sisters, nephews and nieces were there *blows nail*







Happy Birthday Aunty Lynn. I know that there's nobody in this world that could replace my mother, but I couldn't ask for a better stepmom.







No comments:

Post a Comment