Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Siblings

Woah hav'nt blogged for...a month!

Been crazy busy, worked on weekends, even busy on public holiday! Which is why I decided to take a short break this week to cover balik the tiredness.

Last weekend, Abang and I had some stuff to settle in Kedah so we took a short roadtrip. Just Abang and I. Don't think I've ever done that with him. Ever.

I thought it was pretty fun. Hav'nt really had the time to talk to each other about anything under the sun since he's so busy. Plus, Little Pei have more things to tell him everyday anyway haha.

On the way to Kedah, we stopped by Ipoh because he wanted me to try Nasi Vanggey or as they call it Nasi Ganja *gasp*.






Delish!!

Reached Kedah (seriously Abang drove at 180! Smack him). We got so bored at the hotel, I wanted to go to sleep but he was forcing me to go jalan-jalan with him -____-'

*googles 'Shopping Mall in Sg Petani'*

Walked around this big mall (so happening man!), and drove so far far far up north, all he did was...





..........buy a pen!!

I could've been sleeping. Chit!

Anyway, we settled our stuff the next day and vroooom back to KL. Kedah-KL, 2 and a half hours. Haih.

Twas nice spending time with le brother.








No comments:

Post a Comment