Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review : Maleficient


Azrin and I are on the movies fever, where we spend every Friday night watching movie (which I'll be yawning halfway through the movie because my bedtime is 9pm..growing old sucks).

Last Friday, it was Maleficient. I mean, its Angelina Jolie! Did'nt bother reading what the movie is about.


About 15 minutes through the movie, Azrin was giggling like cray next to me. It was'nt even a funny scene. He kept giggling and giggling...getting creepy!

Me : Why are u laughing you weirdo
Azrin : The 3 fairies are like Sofi, Lala and you. Hihihihihi.









Dots.

Well, we clearly know which one is Sarah, don't we?

Gahahaha.

Anyway, the movie was just so-so to me.

Spoilers ahead!

I mean, its sleeping beauty. With Jolie.


Review : 5/10






No comments:

Post a Comment