Thursday, June 19, 2014

Havoc Saturday


Is it just me, or its crazy hot these days. Shower - step out of bathroom - sweat dripping. Haih.

Last Saturday, was my cousin's wedding. Had to wake up at 9, because I had to become a hairstylist for my dear Azaliya who flew back that morning. Saturday. 9am. Just for you, doll!

Beautiful wedding. Gorgeous bride and groom. Delicious food. Perfect!







Congratulations Abang Mal & Kak Sheena!!

Right after the wedding, had to rush back, change, make-up touch up and head to an event in Pencala.

It was fun, they have all these stations where they take polaroid pictures of you, free food, and my favourite comedians were the hosts.





Nabil & Angah from Raja Lawak!



They were high-larious! Until I got called up on stage.....

Seriously wanted to strangle them both. No pictures, because it was embarrassing.

After the event, Daddy and Stepmom asked Azrin and I to join them at Istana Hotel's lounge to chill and listen to music. Abang and Elisa joined after.

I was so tired by then..but anything for a good family time, no?





No comments:

Post a Comment