Saturday, March 8, 2014

S Club


Thursday night is ladies night, no?

Calm down Daddy, your little girl is not going to go shakin' it on a podium. Too old for that now Never done it, haha! I'll probably fall asleep on the podium anyway.

Aaaanyway, my version of ladies night these days - Having burgers with the girls. Then go home and sleep.

Seriously guys, I'll be comfortably hugging my blanket, all ready to ship off to dreamland at about 10pm. On a Saturday. Even daddy and stepmom will go out on a Saturday night to watch some jazz band stuff. I wanted to follow but my eyes said no.

Sucks.

So yeah, Sofia wanted to have a girls night out and she wanted us all to try her new found kind-off-obsession Burger Factory!

Sofia : I'm leaving my husband at home, so you leave you boyfriend also.

I havn't seen them for so freaking long! You see, our names all start with S. We have 2 SHARIFAHs, 2 SARAHs and 1 SOFIA. Have to find one more Sofia to join the club lah! Haha. The S Club. Haha










Oh the food? It was goooood! Seriously, delicious! They even have this blue-cheese burger thing..yumms!

I tapau-ed a burger for dad and stepmom to eat...they gave the green light too!

Y'alls should try it, seriously!

Tomorrow is World Ladies Day! Guys, be nice to your mother/sister/aunt/niece/wife/girlfriend/grandmother/grandaunt/all the ladies. Not just tomorrow, but all the time! Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment