Monday, March 10, 2014

International Women's Day


Last Saturday, Little Pei turned 3!!

Brought her jalan-jalan after dinner in Publika, and I saw white T-shirts hanging in the air. Went closer and there were writings on the T-shirts.




It was International Women Day and on the T-shirts were statements which I believe are from women who were abused, mentally or physically.

There I was, standing in the middle of Publika, looking up and reading them one by one.













Sad.

Most of these abuse are from husbands. How are we suppose to know if the man we are marrying will turn out to be jerks? Or is it our fault / something we did that makes them like that?

Me : Why can't they just grab a golf club and belasah the psychos?! Why bother staying with the husband?
Azrin : Not everyone's like u! These ladies should go training with you.
Me :  *smack him* 
Azrin : See! I think I should put a t-shirt up here too

-_______-"

I have seen a husband mentally torturing his wife right before my eyes. It sucks because people around them can't do anything because its not like he is slapping her face left and right. I could see the fear in her eyes. Love, but a few pinches of fear. If it was up to me, he would be eating my shoe before he could finish his last sentence. Jerk.

I am thankful that I don't have anybody like that close to me. In fact, the men in my family are quite...feminine. Haha. For example, SIL is the one fixing Little Pei's bicycle while Abang watches TV while eating Rotiboy




*shakes head* Hahahaha.

In my religion and culture, we are not allowed to live with a boy before marriage. Well, for some people they would'nt even know the guy they're marrying until their wedding day. We would'nt know our future husband's attitude fully. They might be all rainbows and sunshine when out dating, but who knows if he's a psycho at home.

Realised Azrin loves them psycho/killing/blood kinda movies *shivers*

Daddy always reminds me to look for a man who prays and cares for his family, because if he is beriman, most probably he will be a good husband. Insyaallah.




Ladies, remember, golf clubs! Senduk also can. Grab whatever closest. Smack the guy who abuse you!







No comments:

Post a Comment