Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Its a Sickness


One of my sickness - if I buy a present for someone, I must give it on the spot and make that person open it in front of me.

Azrin and I was on a mission to buy gifts for these 2 people - Little Sofia and Big Sofia.

So cool that the birthdays of my 2 favourite Sofias are two days apart!

Little Sofia

Elisa informed me that she wanted this My Little Pony doll - Rarity.

Azrin and I went to a couple of toy stores to look for that damn doll. You see, Rarity is one of the character out of a whole group of creepy looking dolls with colourful hair. Little Sofia wanted  Rarity, she's going to get Rarity.

All the stores had all the dolls. Except Rarity. Azrin and I were hunting it like crazy. He was this close to calling his relatives in US to ship over a Rarity.




"Rarity is really rare apparently"

So I got her Rainbow Dash (which looks like a character from Avatar) and Azrin got her Applejack.


Happy Little Sofia!!



She even took her dolls for a ride. Hehe.



Big Sofia

Walked around to look for a cute handbag for her. It was so hard because she and I have different tastes.

I prefer bright coloured, out there kind of bags.

She likes black, nude, beige coloured bags. Probably because she can't see colours. Haha!



Got her this bag. I texted her right after...

"Po, I got you this pink glittery handbag with neon yellow handle and big gold padlocks. Its gorgeous. Coming over to give it to you!"



Happy Birthday you two!!







No comments:

Post a Comment