Sunday, February 23, 2014

Solve It


I was helping Azrin cleaning up a house he was going to sell, when had an argument. Must be our first big argument this year.

Me : Bee, use the penyodok lah
Azrin : I didnt bring the penyodok lah
Me : You used it 3 minutes ago!



Me : You're holding the penyodok!!
Azrin : Penyodok is that thing you use to sapu sampah in
Me : No! Thats a penyodok! The one you're holding
Azrin : So what do you call the sapu sampah thing?
Me : I dont know, but whatever it is, that's a penyodok! *points at shovel*
Azrin : Haa see, you don't even know what the sapu sampah thing called
Me : Fine. Whats that thing you're holding?
Azrin: Cangkul

-_____________-"

Susahlah orang born in US ni.

We had the argument for about 40 minutes.

Ok, I thought cangkul is this one :


I'm pretty confident that's a cangkul.

So come on people, help us!








No comments:

Post a Comment