Monday, February 3, 2014

Little Fishes


Its the last day of a long holiday, so Shafiqah and I were a little depressed (no more sleep-eat-sleep-eat whole day) so we thought... "Let's do something interesting!" so off we went to...


Exciting!! Our first time! We could'nt even find the place. Haih..been in KL my whole life also no use lah.

After what felt like 2 hours of lining up, we got in! I thought we were going to just see little fishes but there were all these other animals. So cute!!









At one point, I created a scene because Azrin and Shafiqah forced me to look at all sorts of snakes. Snakes!!!! Crazy! Frogs, I can still take. Jellyfishes, no problem. Iguana, still can. Snakes? Sorry, babe. Sorry no pictures of the damn snakes, I was busy running to the frogs while the 2 monsters tried to pull me to the snakes.

I love the whole tunnel-underwater experience. Beautiful!











Perfect way to end a long holiday. Off to bed, work work tomorrow *cry*







No comments:

Post a Comment