Thursday, January 30, 2014

Her 25th

Oh hello my blog!

I've been sick and I've been busy because....she's back!


She's going back to Melby soon so *cry*

Anyway, it was her 25th birthday and she did a little party at MPC...





Well, Azrin and I had to leave early because Azrin was sick (which he passed to me grrrr...). I got so sick after that, I stayed home for a week, got the whole house sick, went to the office and got the whole office sick (sorry boss!) haha. I think it must be the heat or something that everyone is just coughing and sneezing on each other. Im feeling better now, enjoying teh o ais after a whole darn week of hot water..haih

Happy birthday Dr. Azaliya!! So sad she's heading back soon! Who's going to teman me eat now?? *sob*

Also, Happy Chinese New Year!! You're welcome to give me some angpow...thanks!!







No comments:

Post a Comment