Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nadia's Wedding


First post of the year! I shall start the new year with a wedding I attended a couple of weeks ago in JB. My dear cousin, Nadia's.

Azrin, Shafiqah and I were a bit late because JPO was calling us when we were on the way, haha.

In Johor, they have this "toll" thing, where the groom have to pay a few "tolls" before seeing the bride.





Of course I had to be on of the "toll lady". Kah-chiiiingggg hehe





Oh, we found a hubby for Little Pei!! So handsome, I tell you....


*kompang kompang kompang*

At night, they had this 'samrah' where them crazy arabs sing and dance....and more food! See, we're so cool, no? Hehe. It was one of the more casual events, so you don't really have to wear baju kurung and stuff, but this one genius came with short mini dress.


*looks at pak arabs in jubah - looks at Shafiqah in teeny dress - looks at pak arabs in jubah*

*shakes head*

Anyway, congratulations Nadia and Shamsul!!! Quick quick have a football team of babies..!!





No comments:

Post a Comment