Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Day


Wow, we are really on the last day of the year.

What happened to the other 364 days?? Woosh-ed by real quick, no?

I don't know where to start.

A lot have changed in the period of one year - friends, family, work, almost everything.

I am thankful with what I have now. My job is fine, I have a wonderful boyfriend who slept by my side when I was at the hospital and did not complaint once, I have my girls who we rarely see each other anymore but definitely put a smile on my face when I read their whatsapp on a bad day.

Girls, We used to see each other everyday, but now, even once a month is hard. Growing up really suck, huh? I don't even understand Sarah's jokes anymore! (I used to be the ONLY person who understand her haha). Let's try to have more triple s days next year ok?



Apart from the busy-ness, I'm thankful that I am earning my own money now. I am glad that I could give my father some money every month (let's ignore the times where I "borrowed" back some money at the end of the month hahaha), and now I am trying to save more money to travel here and there, before stepping into the next stage of life, insyaallah.

Last but not least, the people I cherish most.....





They were there- ups, downs, lefts, rights, inside out, everything.


...and I miss my mother.

Happy New Year, everyone!

See you next year :)





No comments:

Post a Comment