Monday, December 16, 2013

16th December 2013


Today is Shafiqah's birthday!




Brought her to Johnny Rockets for a birthday lunch. The whole time there she was giving me death stares and watching my every move. 

I reached for the ketchup - her eyes followed.

I took a sip of my rootbeer - her eyes followed.

She was scared I was going to order a cake or something and the waiters will do all sorts of crazy things like asking her to stand on the chair or something. Hahaha.

A girl from the table behind us had her birthday lunch too, and at one point the waiters came out with cakes and making birthday announcement...I swear, Shafiqah was about to take the fork and poke me to death. 

Haih.

There was about three birthdays when we were there just now...

Me : Wow, so many birthdays. Valentine's day 9 months before today's date ke?

*calculate in head*   Oh no, its not.

Happy Birthday Fi!! Watch out, tonight you may have to dance on the table or something *evil laugh*







No comments:

Post a Comment