Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dengue Fever


Admitted to the hospital for about a week. Horror!

First of all, felt like I was in prison. Secondly, I hate needles! Hate!!! Had to cucuk 3 times a day, excluding stupid drips on 24 hours a day. Haiyo. Want to go toilet also must drag the stupid drip along.


It all started last week when my body was burning up but I felt so cold, I was shivering. Since I hate hospital, I pretended to be normal in front of my family but when I'm alone in my room, I'll wrap myself in a few blankets, shivering away. Horrible!

At one point, I could'nt tahan, went to the hospital, diagnosed with Dengue Fever and the tahan-ed me...and the daily blood tests begins!

*mentally killing all the nurse with the needles*



I was in the hospital for a whole week. I curse the damn mosquito that bit me, seriously. Haih.

Apparently number of dengue cases have been going up recently. So guys, please take care of yourselves. Make sure no tiny pools of water around your house area especially during the rainy season now. Very dangerous.

They have been fogging my house area for a few times since I got out the hospital. Good. Die, stupid mosquitoes!! Gahahaha!





No comments:

Post a Comment