Monday, November 18, 2013

Opposite Attracts


A wise person once told me that if you're the eldest in your family, it is good to marry someone youngest vice versa. If I'm not mistaken, in Hinduism they practice something like that too. In other words, if you're the eldest sibling, you can't marry a person who is also the eldest.

I kept wondering the reason behind this and after a couple of years, I'm starting to realise why.

You see, being an eldest, you will carry a certain characteristic. Also when you are the youngest. Totally opposite.

From what I see...

Eldest - mature, calm, relaxed

Youngest - panas baran, spoilt, stubborn

So u mix the two together = perfection!

Any of you realise this thing too?

One of my ex was also a youngest child... oh dear god! You can only imagine the relationship. Screaming match everyday. It must've been a good practise for my vocal chords for the whole year haha.

When I got together with Azrin, I was shocked that when I first had an argument with him, he did not scream back. He just waited for me to finish go cray and calm me down later on. Shocking! After a while I became this person who is more calm and any problems I have I will think it through before exploding like a volcano.

Also, I am not good with kids. Babies, toddlers, any kids, they will all cry when I hold them. Well, not my fault! I had no baby brother or sister to practise with while growing up. I was the baby *flips hair*

Thank god I have Azrin. Child magnet. Fuuuuhhhhh lega.





I was at Penang with my family and Little Pei was stuck to Bobo.

Now Azrin can't even sit next to me because Little Pei would scream "Bobo Fa punya".

Ok la, in the future I work and Azrin becomes a fulltime house-husband hahahaha *runs*



No comments:

Post a Comment