Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When everything is yummy-er fried

When I see American on tv frying everything, twinkies, mars, bread, marshmallow, pop tarts, I just go 'heart attack alert'. I mean, I draw my limit at fried bananas, cempedaks and durians. At least they're partly healthy because they're fruits. Right?

*ignore the fact that durian made "fruits" look bad to dieticians*

So cousins, Haniff and I went to Chillis for dessert today..


..and there on the Menu..


FRIED CHEESECAKE served with ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauce.

Alright, alright let's give this fried-creepy a try.

Yes, because one dessert was not enough. There's the Molten.


HOMAIGAD. Best.FriedCreepy.Ever.

Creamy Cheesy cake on the inside, deep fried, with ice cream and everything.....

ah, forgeddit, I can't describe perfection, go try it!!


Lets try frying kuih lapis! heh




1 comment:

  1. Arghh...hate you adik for this post...looked so yummy....mesti try lepas ni...

    ReplyDelete