Sunday, March 20, 2011

Flipped like a pancake

I was at home Thursday night. Ok, it was 1 am, Friday, I got a phone call from Azrin after about 10 minutes from sending me home.

"Bee, I got into an accident. My car terbalik"

I panicked. The thing is, I knew my car had no petrol, so grabbed Mom's car keys, picked up Shafiqah and went to Azrin.

I was so nervous, that when I saw the car I was like, "Shit!He's stuck inside!!". Than I knocked myself in the head because he called me 10 minutes ago. Than it got spooky because what if it was his ghost that called me. Stupid movies.

Yeah, so his car was totally crashed. Flipped like a pancake. People who passed by and stopped mostly said, he got super lucky because usually people would have been dead *cry*. Plus, Azrin told me that when he tried to escape, he could not unhooked his seat belt.

"Told you wearing seat belt was a bad idea" -Me

So this happens because of a pothole. A massive, ginormous pothole. Like swimming pool big.


How could you not have a cone or anything to give a warning to drivers? Idiots.

I was pissed because I had to accompany him until 5 am.

The next day, Azrin was in the newspaper. He thinks his a celebrity now. A super lucky celebrity.



Pfffft.

4 comments:

  1. sha, if he was not wearing his belt, he might have been thrown out the side or the front mirror and might have even been squished if he was not stuck to his seat... u yourself should wear a belt no mater how uncomfortable it is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. but but but....u might get stuck n shit.creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. then ud have ajin to save u :D he's a super lucky celebrity.. rmb?
    -lala

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is so horrible experience

    http://www.exabytes.com.my

    ReplyDelete