Monday, March 14, 2011

Sofia's 24th

Now there's a million Sofia in my life, I'm confused.Hehe.

2 days away from Little Sofia's birthday, is Big Sofia's birthday. Best friend Sofia, that is. Of course, we have a little surprise up our sleeve. I swear, we are so good at giving surprise, we planned this about 5 hours before the surprise itself. We now take orders if you want to organise a surprise :)


Birthday girl was late, so we played Monopoly Deal for a bit. Suddenly, out of nowhere we heard her footsteps and we didnt know what to do. Sarah and I hid behind a blanket, standing in front of the door. I know, pretty pointless, because we look like a ginourmous brown ghost.

S-U-R-P-R-I-S-E !!!!!!!

Oh, Baskin Robbins ice cream cake, which we forgot to take it out before she came home, and we needed a saw to cut it. Still yummy though. There was only 4 candles, so Sofia insisted it was her 22nd Birthday. pffffft.


SHE'S 24 OK!!! TWENTY FOUR.


I will be turning 22 *cough*. Not her.heh.

"Sha, I want a handbag for my birthday.Get me a handbag" -Sofia.

My present to her..


Sarah got her a book. Weird, because Sofia does not read.Period. Since Sarah, Fazna and I read a lot, we were trying to make her a better person, hopefully she can improve in spelling *high-five Sarah*.


See, it's called Sophie's World. Must be some colourless world, huh?hehehe.

So which page are you at, Po?

Jokes aside, I love you woman, and Happy Birthday! May you see colours soon. Than we can all enjoy the rainbow together!! *high-five Sarah again*

We love you Po!!


1 comment:

  1. lol... thanks :) and for the last time, i do see colours, just not necessarily the correct one... :P

    ReplyDelete