Sunday, March 6, 2011

Izyan's Akad Nikah


Right now I'm forced to watch the ManU-Liv game *rolls eyes*. Everyone's having a blast. OH!! 2 goals!! Good job, team red colour, whoever you are.


So Friday was Izyan's big big day! Woot! Akad Nikah at Masjid Wilayah. Dang, all the akads are being held there.Every.Single.Person. Now, I shall plan for a akad by the beach on an exotic island or something.heh.


Family gathering at the mosque, waiting for some that got lost, some that was left behind, or in my case "someone that was a genius that did not realise her fuel tank was empty".

*cricket sound*

Nevermind.Moving on..

Than there was the exchanging gifts part.

From bride to groom..


From groom to bride..


And the ceremony begins. Whee.


"Aku terima nikah nya..........tunai"

"Sah?Sah.Sah!!"


"I pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss your bride's forehead!"

Ok, I don't know what happens after, because I had to leave half way, right after the "sah?sah!" part for work. Apparently they all had a feast.Without me *rolls eyes*.

Anywho, Congratulation Kak Yan and Shauqi! May y'all have wonderful pretty babies.Amin.

Wedding Ceremony post will be up soon, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment