Sunday, October 22, 2017

Saturday Night


Azrin and I went to meet up with Sofia and Hazren so while Sofia and I were in the saloon gossiping and laughing around, the boys were walking about outside with Little Lilly. The feedback I got from my super perasan Azrin..

"B, I was wondering why there were a few guys smiling and maybe even kenyit mata at Toin and I, I mean two good looking guys walking around with a comel little girl in the middle who is holding hands to the two men. No wonder la they were all smiling".

-_________-"

We all decided to have dinner at this restaurant owned by one of our famous chef (although we did have to explain and show pictures about him to this one person *looks at Azrin*), Chef Zubir.



The food? Honestly...mehhh.



Not just mine, but I think all of our food was just so-so. Hazren's steak did not look like the picture, at all! Gorgeous place but not the food.

Azrin and I lepak-ed at Sofia's for a little while to test out a microphone that Hazren just bought (hehe) before heading home. Just like old times, except now we have Lilly playing masak-masak with Azrin, and we were all yawning (well I was!) by midnight. How did we lepak sampai pagi back then?

Haih.





No comments:

Post a Comment