Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Carbonara Cravings


When your girl calls you up and says "Hey, we're coming over. Cook for us ya".

What do you say?

You say "Can, but get your pregnant butt here and cook with me"

Sarah have sudden cravings for pasta. Either that or she just feels like getting food poisoning since she knows I can't cook to save my life. There I was standing in front of my refrigerator and all I could here is the cricket sound in my head.

She came over and the cooking started. It was like a warzone in my tiny kitchen. If it was not for that little baby in her tummy, I'm pretty sure someone would've been stabbed by a fork.



"Lala! You are burning the chicken"

"Cik P, take the tissue and wipe the beef"

"Kecik kan the api!"

"Keep the api big!"

"Get out of my kitchen"

Rais and Ruqqie was ignoring us and when Azrin got back from work and joined them, I guess the boys were trying to stay as far away from the girls. Dinner was supposed to be at 7-ish, but we managed to get it done at...9pm!

*shakes head*

Sorry boys, you guys are kinda stuck with the isteri you've chosen now.

Itu lah, masa muda orang suruh belajar masak, kita keluar party.

It was a great dinner though. Hectic, but fun.






To Sofi and Bing, I know you guys are reading this. It was super last minute, but trust me you guys did not miss anything. I mean come on, I cooked the pasta, kut! I don't know if Lala survived my cooking (haha!). Maybe we could make this a monthly thing with all of us? 

What say y'all?





No comments:

Post a Comment